HTTP Logs show HTTP request traffic to your LightWave Client Console. HTTP logs are formatted in standard NCSA Common log format. If you have a large number of logs, the filter can be used to reduce the number of logs listed by entering a partial name of the log that you wish to view.
HTTP Logging is disabled by default.
To enable or disable logging:
- Click the icon to open the HTTP Log Settings dialog.
- Select or deselect HTTP Logging
- Click Save to update the settings or Cancel to exit without updating.
To delete one of more logs:
- Select one or more log entries or click the icon to select all logs.
- Click the icon to open the delete confirmation dialog.
- Click Delete to delete the selected logs or Cancel to exit without deleting.
To download a selected log
- From the log detail view click the icon to open the system file browser.
- Select a download location for the file and click Save to download the log to a file.