LightWave Server requires the following HP NonStop Server software:
- One of the following NonStop System RVUs:
- TNS/E: H06.09 or later, J06.03 or later.
- TNS/X: L15.08 or later.
- HP NonStop TCP/IP
- HP NonStop Transaction Management Facility (TMF), on systems running the CONSOLE process.
Although not required, LightWave Client integrates with these products, if installed:
- HP NonStop TS/MP (Pathway). Large message support is available when supported by TS/MP.
- HP Data Definition Language (DDL or DDL2).
- HP TCP/IP Parallel Library, or TCP/IPv6. LightWave Server currently supports IPv4 mode only.
The Console supports the following browsers with versions N through N-1, where N is the current browser version:
- Internet Explorer