- Click the icon to open the Log Settings dialog.
- Select or deselect Enable Logging
- If enabling logging, set the auto disable timer to automatically disable logging after a defined number of minutes.
- If desired, enter an HTTP status code filter range. Only requests with status codes in the specified range will be logged.
- If desired, configure Log Content Selection. Excluding the HTTP body or server IPM can reduce the size of the log when this information is not of interest.
- Select the services for logging from the list of deployed and enabled services.
- Click Save to update the settings or Cancel to exit without updating.
- From the log detail view click the icon to open the system file browser.
- Select a download location for the file and click Save to download the log to a file.
Request Processing Time
The diagnostic log contains request processing time information. This table describes the timing information: