HTTP Logs show HTTP request traffic to your LightWave Server instance. HTTP logs are formatted in standard NCSA Common log format. If you have a large number of logs, the filter can be used to reduce the number of logs listed by entering a partial name of the log that you wish to view.
HTTP Logging is disabled by default.
To enable or disable logging:
- Click the icon to open the HTTP Log Settings dialog.
- Select or deselect HTTP Logging
- Select or deselect Include Server Console traffic in the log
- Click Save to update the settings or Cancel to exit without updating.
The LightWave Server Console creates a large volume of HTTP traffic to the SERVER process which does not represent client API requests. Deselecting this traffic can reduce the size of your HTTP logs.
To delete one of more logs:
- Select one or more log entries or click the icon to select all logs.
- Click the icon to open the delete confirmation dialog.
- Click Delete to delete the selected logs or Cancel to exit without deleting.
To download a selected log
- From the log detail view click the icon to open the system file browser.
- Select a download location for the file and click Save to download the log to a file.